What are you GRATEFUL for?

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone." ~G.B. Stern

I have decided to start this gratitude blog for several reasons. I have found that lately I am rarely grateful for all that I have and find reasons to feel ungrateful. I have also seen, via facebook and other sites that I am not alone. Many of us find so many reasons to complain. I hope this blog inspires us, even for one moment of the day, to say "thank you" for even one blessing in our life. My goal with this blog is to share at least one moment of gratitude, even on my very worst day. I hope that you will feel inspired to share with us what you are grateful for and together we can help lift and change the way we feel about our everyday lives and be a more grateful people.

"Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture." ~Kak Sri

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

This last week was busy. We had Hannah's birthday party, Hannah graduation from pre-school and then her cute dance recital. It is amazing how busy our kids are these days. I am grateful that my two other daughters allowed us to celebrate Hannah without too much complaint. I am grateful that my girls all REALLY love each other. They, for the most part, cheer each other on with their different accomplishments. What a blessing they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment