What are you GRATEFUL for?

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone." ~G.B. Stern

I have decided to start this gratitude blog for several reasons. I have found that lately I am rarely grateful for all that I have and find reasons to feel ungrateful. I have also seen, via facebook and other sites that I am not alone. Many of us find so many reasons to complain. I hope this blog inspires us, even for one moment of the day, to say "thank you" for even one blessing in our life. My goal with this blog is to share at least one moment of gratitude, even on my very worst day. I hope that you will feel inspired to share with us what you are grateful for and together we can help lift and change the way we feel about our everyday lives and be a more grateful people.

"Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture." ~Kak Sri

Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 11, 2011



Okay, I am cheating a little as I am doing this a day late, but I wanted to tell you how grateful I am for my dad. His birthday is March 11, and so I thought it would be appropriate to say a few words about him. I will admit that I am a Daddy's girl. I know he loves me and is very interested in my life. He is fun and outgoing and we always have fun together. He loves hiking and photography and he is wonderful at both. My dad has taught me how to work hard and to love nature. He has always been a wonderful father and I am truly grateful for him. I love you dad! Happy Birthday!


Love,
Niki

2 comments:

  1. Can I say what a gas that pic is of your good dad!!!?? Im going to have to raz him about it!! All in good fun. Its a privilege and a pleasure to know your dad, and to call him friend.
    And you are right...he loves you very much, and the beautiful family you and your good husband are creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you read my blog Cindy :) I know, I have an awesome dad :)

    ReplyDelete