What are you GRATEFUL for?

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone." ~G.B. Stern

I have decided to start this gratitude blog for several reasons. I have found that lately I am rarely grateful for all that I have and find reasons to feel ungrateful. I have also seen, via facebook and other sites that I am not alone. Many of us find so many reasons to complain. I hope this blog inspires us, even for one moment of the day, to say "thank you" for even one blessing in our life. My goal with this blog is to share at least one moment of gratitude, even on my very worst day. I hope that you will feel inspired to share with us what you are grateful for and together we can help lift and change the way we feel about our everyday lives and be a more grateful people.

"Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture." ~Kak Sri

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

So, a few days have gone by once again. I don't want you to think that I am ungrateful when I don't post...but I will admit...I don't get to the computer as much since we put it down stairs :) I am nine months pregnant and going up and down stairs is not my favorite thing to do right now ;) Today is Sunday, and I had a great day. It was my last Sunday being pregnant and I have to say, I am grateful for that. I am so excited to meet our little Eva. I am grateful that I have been able to have at least one more pregnancy. I am grateful that I was able to feel her little body move around and around and around inside me. My husband knows that I have done a wee bit of complaining these past few weeks as she seems to love lodging herself right under my ribs...or pushing directly down on my bladder. However, I know how it feels to not be able to get pregnant. I know the pain it brings when all you want is a baby to love and care for and you can't have it. I know what it is like, not to have this blessing. So, I am truly and totally grateful for this amazing experience at least one more time.

lol

niki

No comments:

Post a Comment